Stromberg Carlson LG-183708 Manual Landing Gear Set - Weld On - 34-7/8" Lift - 8,000 lbs
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Manual landing gear lets you jack up your fifth-wheel trailer quickly and easily. Each leg is 29-1/2" tall, offers 19-7/8" of travel, and has a 15" drop leg for extra lift. Combined weight capacity of set is 8,000 lbs.
- Perfect for raising, leveling, and supporting your 5th-wheel trailer or RV
- Manual lift with included crank is easy and quick
- Drop legs minimize jacking time and help to level the trailer on uneven ground
- Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Cage pins included to release drop legs
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Gearbox housed in a corrosion-resistant aluminum body
- Landing gear welds onto trailer frame
- Set includes 2 jacks, gearbox, hand crank, footplates, cross shaft, and hardware
- Made in the USA
Scratch and Dent, works as intended. Has some scratches. Missing one cap.
- Leg length: 29-1/2"
- Total lift: 34-7/8"
- Travel: 19-7/8"
- Drop leg: 15"
- Combined weight capacity: 8,000 lbs
- Cross shaft length: 41" - 71"
- Overall dimensions: 32-3/4" tall x 2-1/2" wide
- Distance between weldstops:
- Inside to inside: 15-1/2"
- Outside to outside: 17-1/2"
- Footplate dimensions: 8" long x 5" wide x 2" tall