Compact, powerful, and lightweight, the StrikeMaster Lithium 24v Lite-Flite Lazer Ice Auger will have you pulling fish out of the ice in no time! StrikeMaster designed this auger with a durable reinforced “T” connection and a heavy-duty steel hex shaft to ensure it can survive season after season of drilling. The twin serrated stainless steel Lazer Blades cut through ice with absolute ease while the Power Point keeps the unit stable and in place. StrikeMaster added impact-resistant handles to keep you comfortable through the drilling process. With a simple power button and deadman safety switch, this auger is easy to use and is designed with safety in mind!
The Lite-Flite Auger utilizes a 24v, 4-amp lithium-ion battery. This battery has an internal management system that helps prolong the battery's life by preventing overcharging and power surges. The LED battery status indicator and a charging station that will have your auger back to drilling in just two hours ensure that you never miss any time on the ice! This auger is built to last! The durable design is perfect for handling harsh conditions out on the ice. However, despite its durable, heavy-duty construction, it is one of the lightest electric augers in its class! Spend more time doing what you love with the StrikeMaster Lithium 24v Lite-Flite Lazer Ice Auger!
- Electric DC Brushless Motor
- Planetray Gear System
- 50:1 Gear Ratio
- Power Button with Deadman Safety Switch
- Forward and Reverse
- Impact-Resistant Long Filament Handles
- Lite-Flite Lazer Drill Unit
- Twin Serrated Stainless Steel Lazer Blades
- Power Point Keeps the Drill Unit in Place While Drilling
- 24-volt, 4-amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery
- Internal Battery Management System Ensures Battery Longevity
- LED Battery Status Indicator
- 2-amp Charging Station - Recharges battery in 2 hours
- 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty on motor, battery, and charger
StrikeMaster Lithium 24v Lite-Flite Lazer Ice Auger is made in the U.S.A.
|MODEL||SIZE||WEIGHT||HOLES ON A SINGLE CHARGE*|
|LTVLF-6||6 in.||13.3 lbs.||100|
|LTVLF-8||8 in.||14.3 lbs.||50|
|*Based on tests with 16 in. of ice|