|Delivery time:||Ships in 1-2 days, delivers in 5-7 days.|
- 7/16" Carbon steel host bar, with a flat top to prevent "bar roll" during aggressive cornering
- Carbides are made of yg13 tungsten that provides the ultimate tensile strength for extreme durability and hardness to reduce chipping and increase longevity "
- The 90 degree angle of carbide into the pocket of our runners makes for very large cross sections compared to other designs"
- 1" Carbide segments allow for flex in ski without compromising carbide adhesion
- Engineered and test fitted to precisely fit your ski for easy install
- Chamfered ends to reduce catching when backing up and unloading
- Extended studs to allow for ski skins
- All necessary fastening nyloc nuts included
- All carbides and wearbars are finished in black rust preventative
- Features hardweld on contact area of host bar, giving it more depth to increase longevity
- Less damaging to concrete and asphalt surfaces