|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The Torklift 2006-2014 Ford F-150 6.5' Bed Frame-Mounted Tie Down is a great way to secure a slide-in camper to the bed of your truck. These are designed specifically to avoid damage to the bed of the truck and bolt directly to the frame to improve stability and handling.
- Provides safety, security, and stability while on the road.
- Mounts using independent tie-down points that bolt directly to the truck frame.
- Tie-down insert is adjustable, providing an optimal turnbuckle tie-down angle.
- Fits 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford F-150.
- Number Of Bolts Attaching To The Main Frame: Up to 12.
- Quick and easy, no-drill installation.
- No loss of ground clearance when installed.
- Virtually undetectable when not in use.
- Includes 2 front tie downs, rear tie downs sold separately.
- Made for 6.5 ft truck beds.