AquaFRESH 15’ Heated High Pressure Drinking Water Hose
When you need clean, drinkable water, even in the cold, use this heated hose to keep water flowing to your RV. Heating element automatically turns on when temperatures fall to keep water from freezing and then turns off to prevent overheating.
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Heated hose runs clean, potable water to your RV's fresh-water plumbing
- Great for RVers who travel during the winter or in areas where the temperature could drop below freezing
- Connects to city water at your campsite
- Heating element automatically turns on and off to fit the conditions
- Heats up hose to prevent freezing as the temperature drops
- Turns off to prevent overheating as the temperature rises
- Zippered, insulated cuffs help protect the hose ends from freezing
- Plug connects to your RV's 120V GFCI electrical outlet
- Illuminates to confirm power is being received
- Non-toxic material won't contaminate your drinking water
- Won't affect the taste or smell of water
- High-pressure rating allows for faster water flow
- Durable vinyl construction resists wear and damage
- Flexible enough to easily wind and store in your RV
- Meets NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards
- Blue color
- Drinking hose:
- Dimensions: 15' long x 1/2" inner diameter
- Fitting diameter: 3/4"
- Pressure rating: 160 psi
- Heating cable:
- Length: 6'
- Power consumption: 120 volts
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .